Our Letchworth History Photo Album

Photo 101


Real Photo Postcard

"Drive, Letchworth Park"

circa 1910

This is a view of the second bridge across Degayasoh Creek. It was built by Mr. Letchworth to replace the original wooden bridge. This bridge would challenge the early motorists to the new Park until the Stone Arch Bridge was built.

For other views of this bridge, see Image 43.

Also see our Glimpse of the Portage Bridge


return to Photo Index return to Table of Contents